Sterling Woods, Danbury Connecticut
Where Country Living Meets A Suburban Lifestyle
The Sterling Woods townhome community of Danbury is the spot where country living meets a suburban lifestlyle.The community is only minutes to the I-84 & the Route 7 intersection, major shopping & services along the Federal Road corridor and recreational opportunities found at Candlewood Lake. The New York State line is only 10 minutes away.
The orginal section of Sterling Woods has 87 units with distinctive layouts including ranches. The orignal section were built in the late 1980s and offer many contemporary features. It is a seperate association than Sterling Woods II. The neighborhood recently underwent a large exterior renovation. There is a pool, clubhouse, tennis and walking trails for residences use.
The much larger section, Sterling Woods II does offer 10 different floors plans to fit most budgets and lifestyles (4 townhouse designs & 6 detached country home desings). Standard features include gas heat,a garage, central air, in unit laundry closet, and gas fireplaces.There are 308 townhome style units plus 50 detached country homes.It is sited on 130 acres. The neighborhood was devolped fronm the 1990s through early 2000s,with many units well maintained and upgraded over the years by their owners.There are typicially always homes for sale in Sterling Woods if you are interested in purchasing in this popular community.You can view all of the Sterling Woods Listings Below
I have experience with both purchasers and sellers in the community and welcome the opportunity to help you with your real estate needs in the Sterling Woods community in Danbury,CT. If you would like more information such what homes are currently available, feel free to contact me-Jonathan Hall, Realtor with William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty today at 203-417-0523 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
What Sterling Woods Offers Home Owners:
- Acres of dedicated open space
- In ground pool & clubhouse that residents can rent for private parties
- Gym, playground and walking trails
- Social clubs include bridge, books, knitting & poker.
- Regulary scheluded maintaince projects & beautifally maintained grounds to preserve the highly regarded reputation of the community.
- Common charges include city water, city sewer, garbage removal & exterior maintenance.
- For additional details, please visit the Sterling Woods Association's Website.
Page last updated 9/22/2019